Academica Turistica – Tourism and Innovation Journal (AT-TIJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that provides a forum for the dissemination of knowledge on tourism and innovation from a social sciences perspective. It especially welcomes contributions focusing on innovation in tourism and adaptation of innovations from other fields in tourism settings. It is published twice per year.
The executive editor is dr. Gorazd Sedmak. The journal has also an international editorial committee.
Academica Turistica – Tourism and Innovation Journal is covered by the following abstracting/indexing services:
• Centre International de Recherches et d’Etudes Touristiques (CIRET), Zurich, CH
• C.A.B. International, Wallingford, Oxon, UK
Web site: Academica Turistica
Readers and authors are kindly invited to write to email@example.com for additional information. Alternatively, you can subscribe to AT-TIJ Update Alerts.
Fill in and submit the form if would like to be informed about new AT-TIJ issues and calls.
- 2008: First issue of the ACADEMICA TURISTICA – JOURNAL OF THEORY AND PRACTICE IN TOURISM. The editor-in-chief is dr. Marija Ovsenik.
- 2009: The journal’s editor-in-chief is dr. Boštjan Antončič
- 2010; The journal is issued in e-version as well under the new name ACADEMICA TURISTICA – tourism and innovation journal
- 2011: The journal’s editor-in-chief becomes dr. Gorazd Sedmak
- 2012: Academica Tursitica is indexed in CABI
- 2018: Academica Turistica is indexed in SCOPUS