Academica Turistica Journal indexed in SCOPUS
It has been a very successful year for our Academica Turistica – Tourism and Innovation Journal, as it was indexed in the database SCOPUS.
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. (Source: https://www.elsevier.com/solutions/scopus)
Academica Turistica – Tourism and Innovation Journal (AT-TIJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that provides a forum for the dissemination of knowledge on tourism and innovation from a social sciences perspective. It especially welcomes contributions focusing on innovation in tourism and adaptation of innovations from other fields in tourism settings. It is published twice per year.
The Academica Turistica – Tourism and Innovation Journal was established in 2008 as the first scientific and professional journal in the field of Tourism in Slovenia.
- 2008: First issue of the ACADEMICA TURISTICA – JOURNAL OF THEORY AND PRACTICE IN TOURISM. The editor-in-chief is dr. Marija Ovsenik.
- 2009: The journal’s editor-in-chief is dr. Boštjan Antončič
- 2010; The journal is issued in e-version as well under the new name ACADEMICA TURISTICA – tourism and innovation journal
- 2011: The journal’s editor-in-chief becomes dr. Gorazd Sedmak
- 2012: Academica Tursitica is indexed in CABI
- 2018: Academica Turistica is indexed in SCOPUS